Friday, December 3, 2010

"Keep telling myself that it won't take long till I'm free of my disease"



for December :


1. Oxygen - Willy Mason
"We can speak louder than ignorance, cause we speak in silence every time our eyes meet."

2. Smoking Signals - Sean Hayes

"Stop that buzzing over there
Stretch your bones and wash your hair
Change your strings
Dust your wings"

3. The hypnotist's son - Emmy the Great

"It's like I missed all the memos
And I missed the boat
And a meteor shower
Is heading for my throat
Bang, bang. Smack. Ouch."

4. Do you see me - Ron Pope
"
And as the sun cuts through the cold and tries its best to keep me warm
I loose myself in thoughts of I don't know "


5. Love save the empty - Erin Mc Carley
"Stars feel like knives,

They tell us why we're fighting.

Storm, wait outside.

Oh, love, hold us together."


6. Campus - Vampire Weekend
" How am I supposed to pretend,
That I never wanna see you again? "

7. Rocket Man (Cover) - Jason Mraz
" And I think it's gonna be a long long time,
Till touchdown brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home, no."

8. The Shape we made - Peggy Sue
" I will remain missing whilst you're missing me. "

9. if you find her - future of forestry
"At the break of morning

The day awaits her when she sleeps

Deep inside her dreams is all

The beauty that she keeps"

10. Fall apart today - Schuyler Fiske

"There's no good reason for

Giving up

All this mess is just bad luck

So please don't lose your

Confidence in me

I wish I wasn't so fragile

Cause I know that I'm not

Easy to handle"

11. Alter the ending - Acoustic - Dashboard Confessional

"Maybe we were right to carry on, to carry on

Even when they said we'd be undone

Take it as a sign we can still go on, we still belong

Even when the worst is yet to come"

12. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
" I don't want the world to see me,
I don't think that they'd understand
Everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am."

13. Pretty eyes - Jason Reeves
"We took the highway,
that curves along the ocean on a friday
the sun was falling down and you were shining
the rhythm of the waves was keeping time as you were singing"

14. Hope in the Air - Laura Marling
"I have seen men provoked

I have watched lives revoked

And I looked at my life and I choked

And from there, no more ever has spoke"

15. I wish you would - Ryan Adams
"Screw all my friends, they're all full of shit."

16. Long December - Counting Crows

"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower,
Makes you talk a little lower about the things you could not show her
And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last "

17. Love - Jon McLaughlin
"It's a four letter word

and who'd ever thought that

a four letter word

would be so hard to spell out

and our hearts skippin' beats
on edges of seats"

18. hallelujah (cover) - Rufus Wainwright

"remember when I moved in you, the holy dark was moving too and every breath we drew was hallelujah. Hallelujah. Hallelujah."


No comments:

Post a Comment